Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year!
This picture is of my Son at 1 year old, celebrating the New Year. We had so much fun with him. He is now 21, and won't let me decorate him like this anymore...I wonder why?
Over Christmas we got out some of the old video tapes that we took when he was a child. It had been a long time since I had watched them. One of my New Year's resolutions is to get them transfered to DVD's. I have already ordered the software to do it.
It has been interesting to read everyone's thoughts on resolutions, or some people use the term, goals (somehow that doesn't sound quit as permanent as resolutions). I always come up with the standards, loss weight, exercise more, buy less books, etc, but most of these don't make it past the first few weeks of January. I have always called these resolutions, so this year I am going to call them goals, and see if that makes a difference.
The one resolution that I never have trouble keeping is: No outdoor gardening until Spring. These are the resolutions that I don't have a problem with. You know, like, no skydiving, no mountain climbing, no eating sushi, etc.. Things that I would never do in the first place. I don't have a problem with those. Maybe if these were the only kinds of resolutions that I ever make, my success rate would be 100%!
Everyone have a safe and happy New Year.

1 comment:

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Happy new year! Thank you for stopping by!
I can never resist shaking out the dead sweet alyssum that first 68 degree day in Feb!
More baby photos coming today!