Monday, July 30, 2007

SISTERS

I received this card in the mail today from my Sister. She makes her own cards from calenders, so they always mean a little bit more that store bought ones. She knows how bad I want this property, and has dreamed along with me for years about running an herb farm. She sent it to encourage me, and let me know that she believes in me.
I am still trying to find financing. There are two other people interested in buying the land, but the owner wants us to have it, so he is waiting. The land has been in his family for 3 generations, and he doesn't want someone to come in and split it up for home sites, which is what will happen if we don't get it.
I have a Sister and a Brother that I know if they had the money to loan me, it would already be done. That means more to me than the land. To know that they would be willing to invest in my dream, if they could, is something that I will never forget, whether I get the property or not.
I still have several sources yet to try. I am trying not to go the bank route unless I have to, just because of the time it would take. I have a 21 year old Son that is in love with the place also. He said the other day that he would sell everything he has to get it. That was shocking to me, because his cars mean everything to him.
I believe that this is God's will for me, at this time in my life. I just have to trust that He will find a way to make it happen.

3 comments:

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Oh I do hope you are able to get this property - few things are as wonderful as herbs and there are few things as nasty as land turning into new ugly houses. I prayed the Lord would bless you with it and will each time I visit your blog. Warmest wishes.

vonlafin said...

Thanks, parisienne farmgirl, I have a lot of people praying, but one more can't hurt.

Leslie said...

Count me in too...so that's two more!