Tuesday, June 5, 2007

NEW PATIO

Last fall my husband informed me that he would be needing to expand his garage. He has already done this three times, so I was not to happy.
The compromise was that I would get a patio off the end of the garage.
So, we measured and discussed, measured and discussed some more, and then decided on a 14 by 30 paver brick patio. The roof line of the garage will drop down, and extend out over the patio.
We have lived in this house for 17 years, and have never really had a place to sit and relax, or entertain guests. So, needless to say, I am VERY excited.
So this evening when we got done working for the day, he decided to lay a few bricks to see how it would look. I am the official brick supplier, so I handed him the bricks, and he laid them. He got through a whole pallet in about an hour and a half, but then it got dark and we had to stop. At this rate, we should have it done by the weekend.

No comments: