Sunday, March 11, 2007

GARDEN SHOES


OK, Carol, here are my gardening shoes. The ones on the left are my serious garden boots. I wear them to work in every day, and when I get home in the evening, and take a stroll around my lawn, I can get into about anything with these on.
The middle pair are my favorites. They should have been pitched years ago, but I just can't do it! They are so comfortable, so these are my "weekend" garden shoes.
The pair on the right are my muck boots. I got these hoping to replace the nasty tennis shoes, but they just don't cut it. They are great in the fall and spring because they keep your feet warm, and when it is wet out they can't be beat. But for all day wear, they just don't have the support I need.
So that is it. I know there are others, in the mud room, basement, back of the closet. But these are the ones that were handy for the picture, and I was itching to get in the yard, so I didn't spend much time looking.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Don't we all have a pair of shoes to garden in that we just can't part with? Me, too!

Love the shoes, thanks for posting them.