Saturday, March 3, 2007

BOOK SALE

I LOVE BOOK SALES!!! It's a good thing that they only hold them a few times a year! I only allow myself to go to the sale in my town, and only the first night, (Friday night, set aside for friends of the library).
Every time I tell myself that I will be more selective, and then I get there, and it's all over. This sale I found two books signed by the author, and a couple of books that I intended to order online. My best find was Elizabeth Lawrence's Gardening for Love (The Market Bulletins). After just reading the book club selection for February, I was glad to find this one.
I also found lots of other great books, on all kinds of subjects, and all for about $1.00. I spent under $50.00, and brought home about 35 books. Now I just have to find a place for them!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Sounds like you did score. Do you ever go to Von's in W. Laf. for books? (I heard they had a fire, so I don't even know if it is still there.)

Edie said...

Thanks for writing this.